Summer & Fall at the North Colony Motel and Cottages
Located only 4 1/2 miles from Storyland in the scenic Mt. Washington Valley, The North Colony offers clean, comfortable and affordable lodging!
Our Motel is conveniently located to all the White Mountain's Summer and Fall activities. There is so much to do and see. After a busy day, relax by our outdoor heated pool. Your children will love our large play area.
If you are looking for affordable lodging close to all the activities the North Colony Motel is the place! Family owned and operated with your hosts, Donna and Paul Wabrek.
- One mile to Attitash Alpine slide, next to the bear peak entrance.
- 4 ½ miles from Storyland.
- Santa's Village only 45 minutes away.
- Clark's Trading Post and Lost River are less than 1 hour drive.
- 9 miles to the Conway Scenic Railroad.
- Cranmore Mtn Park Adventure Park is 9 miles.
- Minutes to North Conway's shopping and dining. Discount coupons available at the front desk.
- Great Restaurants and Entertainment nearby.
- Enjoy a restful day at Diana's Bath, Cathedral Ledge or Echo Lake State Park.
- Take a hike to Arethusa Falls, Jackson Falls, Glen Ellis Falls or Mt Willard.
- Take a trip up Mt Washington by the Cog Railroad or Mt Washington Auto Road.
- 5 Golf Courses close by
- Canoe, Kayak or Tube down the Saco River
- 25 Miles to the Fryberg Fair.